- Visitor Information
- Shop, Dine, Stay
- Location Map
- About Us
- Sister Streets
- Job Board
- Contact Us
|Job Title||Sales Associate|
What You’ll Do:
* Warmly greet every guest who walks through our door (and even people who are staring at the candy through the window!). We want everyone to feel acknowledged and welcomed right away.
* Surprise & delight our guests by offering them samples of delicious candies from around the world. Share the stories of where the candies come from and why they’re so wonderful. Get to know each guest’s tastes and suggest some other candies they might want to try.
* Develop relationships with our guests and get to know their needs. We have something sweet for every occasion, from birthday gifts to thank you gifts to wedding favors. Your goal is to become their personal “candy concierge,” with a sweet solution for anything they might need.
* Keep the store beautiful. You love visual merchandising and you pay close attention to every detail down to the last gumdrop. You like things to be clean, sparkling and well organized, and you’ll take the initiative to fix something if it doesn’t look right. Sugarfina shops are constantly being photographed and featured in the press, so your handiwork will be visible to the world!
* Create an environment of happiness and positivity. We want our team to smile in the back of house as much as they do on the floor. You like to keep an upbeat attitude and you’re not a fan of gossip or negativity.
* Work hard. We expect everyone on our team to roll up their sleeves and work hard — we’re all in it together.
* Be part of a rockstar team. We pride ourselves on hiring great people who work well together. Everyone collaborates to share learnings, celebrate successes, troubleshoot problems and drive the company to become a little better every day.
The Perfect Fit
Is Sugarfina the perfect home for you? We’re looking for happy, service-oriented people who demonstrate the following:
* You’re an entrepreneur at heart, with a strong desire to be part of something bigger. We’re on a mission to reinvent the candy business and you’re right there with us, treating the store like it’s your own.
* You thrive in a fast-paced environment thanks to your outstanding communication skills, positive attitude and the ability to juggle many different priorities.
* You’re a natural salesperson who loves engaging with customers. You have an innate instinct for reading the needs of a shopper and you can adjust your own behavior to best serve their needs.
* You’re all about initiative, reliability and having a high level of ownership, but you also know when to reach out when you need help or guidance.
* You’re highly dependable, responsible and organized.
* You want to learn and grow, and you’re willing to work hard to do so.
Education & Skills:
We like book smarts and street smarts, and we hire people who have both. At a minimum, this role requires:
High school degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA
|Other Job Information||
Job Type: Part-time.
No Phone Calls Please.
* Sugarfina is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms, or third party recruiters for any employment opportunities at this time. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Sugarfina via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Sugarfina in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Sugarfina, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Sugarfina as a result of the referral or through other means.
|Job Compensation||Compensation We care deeply about our team and we strive to make Sugarfina a place where people love coming to work. For Sales Associates, we offer the following: Competitive Hourly Rate Ability to apply for and be considered for growth opportunities at the retail stores and the home office in Los Angeles, CA Thank you for applying; we look forward to hearing from you!|
|Email Address or URL to Applyemail@example.com|