- Divisor (Divider) Saturday, March 25, 2017
Spectator participation isn’t just encouraged—it’s necessary for this reenactment of Brazilian artist Lygia Pape’s Divisor (Divider), starting in front of The Met Breuer (945 Madison Avenue) at 11am. We invite the public to join in as we walk Pape’s original blank “canvas” in a procession from The Met Breuer to The Met Fifth Avenue. With ... Read more
- (English) Madison Avenue Gallery Walk, Saturday, April 29, 2017 Desculpe-nos, mas este texto esta apenas disponível em Inglês Americano.
- 7th Annual Madison Avenue Watch Week, May 8-13, 2017 Madison Avenue will once again become the epicenter of haute horlogerie during the 7th Annual Madison Avenue Watch Week. Slated this year for May 8-13, Madison Avenue’s premiere watch retailers and brands will preview their newest and most exceptional timepieces that recently debuted at Baselworld and at SIHH in Switzerland, along with a weeklong ... Read more
- Lunar New Year Celebration – Madison Street to Madison Avenue, Sunday, January 29, 2017
Madison Street to Madison Avenue
A Lunar New Year Celebration!
Sunday, January 29, 11:00 AM–3:00 PM
Welcome to Madison Avenue – the largest luxury shopping district in North America! Join us as we transport the joyous celebration of Lunar New Year from Madison Street in New York City’s historic Chinatown to Madison Avenue in Midtown and the ... Read more
- 30th Annual Miracle on Madison Avenue, Saturday, December 3, 2016
Miracle on Madison Avenue, New York’s cherished holiday shopping tradition, is celebrating its 30th Anniversary this year. On Saturday, December 3, Madison Avenue will greet shoppers and visitors on the blocks between 57th and 86th Streets with its most abundant bounty of holiday festivities in honor of the occasion.
The Society of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer ... Read more
- Opening Day of Kerry James Marshall: Mastry; An Art & Style Celebration on Madison between 72 & 77 Streets, October 25, 2016 In celebration of the opening of the groundbreaking Kerry James Marshall: Mastry retrospective at The Met Breuer, the retailers located nearby the museum on Madison Avenue between East 72 and East 77 Streets are hosting a day and evening of designer appearances, in-store celebrations and promotions. Show your Met Breuer ticket dated October 25 and ... Read more
- Linguagem da Moda de exposições, 08-18 setembro de 2016 A Escola de Artes Visuais, classificada entre as maiores e mais prestigiadas faculdades de arte do mundo, celebra o talento e visão de estudantes de tipografia e seus mentores com a estréia de uma exposição de arte pública na Madison Avenue, com curadoria de Linda Fargo, vice-presidente sênior e diretor de moda da Bergdorf Goodman, ... Read more
- Reunião Anual da Associação The Board of Directors of the Madison Avenue Business Improvement District (BID) cordially invites you to attend our 2016 Annual Meeting of the Membership on Wednesday, June 8, at 8:30 AM at the Roosevelt House Public Policy Institute at Hunter College, 47-49 East 65th Street (between Madison and Park Avenues).
Our featured speaker shall be Harold ... Read more
- (English) Asia Week New York, March 10-19, 2016 Asia Week New York é uma celebração de dez dias de arte asiática durante todo metropolitana de Nova York, com exposições non-stop, leilões e eventos especiais apresentadas por especialistas em arte asiática internacionais principais, grandes casas de leilões e museus mundialmente famosos e instituições culturais. A edição de 2016 começa nesta quinta-feira, 10 marco com ... Read more
- (English) Platinum Jewels in Bloom, February 4-13, 2016 The Madison Avenue BID will present “Platinum Jewels in Bloom.” The event, from February 4 – 13, will pair vibrant flowers with sparkling jewels to emulate the purity and rarity of platinum in order to raise spirits in the doldrums of winter. In the windows of 18 premier jewelry boutiques located on Madison ... Read more