Información del Evento
- Madison Avenue Gallery Walk, Saturday, April 28, 2018
On April 28, the Saturday preceding Frieze New York and the TEFAF New York fairs, the Madison Avenue Gallery Walk will give the public time and space to visit the many galleries that span Madison Avenue and its adjacent side streets from East 57th St. up to East 86th St.
ARTnews is the event media sponsor. ... Read more
- Lunar New Year Celebration – Madison Street to Madison Avenue, Sunday, January 29, 2017
Celebrate the Year of the Dog at
Madison Street to Madison Avenue
A Lunar New Year Celebration!
Saturday, February 10, 2018
Benefiting the Animal Medical Center
Welcome to Madison Avenue – the largest luxury shopping district in North America! Join us as we transport the joyous celebration of Lunar New Year from Madison Street in New York City’s historic Chinatown ... Read more
- 30th Annual Miracle on Madison Avenue, Saturday, December 3, 2016
Miracle on Madison Avenue, New York’s cherished holiday shopping tradition, is celebrating its 30th Anniversary this year. On Saturday, December 3, Madison Avenue will greet shoppers and visitors on the blocks between 57th and 86th Streets with its most abundant bounty of holiday festivities in honor of the occasion.
The Society of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer ... Read more
- Uno de un tipo de lujo en Madison Avenue, 15 de octubre-15 de noviembre de 2017
One-of-a-Kind Luxury on Madison Avenue takes place October 15-November 15, 2017 to celebrate the unique products and services found in the Avenue’s stores that makes a visit to this shopping destination unlike any other retail experience in the world. Thirty-six premier brands residing in the Madison Avenue BID between 57th and 86th Streets are ... Read more
- Reunión Anual de la Membresía The Board of Directors of the Madison Avenue Business Improvement District (BID) cordially invites you to attend our 2016 Annual Meeting of the Membership on Thursday, June 8, at 8:30 AM at the Roosevelt House Public Policy Institute at Hunter College, 47-49 East 65th Street (between Madison and Park Avenues).
Our featured speaker shall be Steven ... Read more
- 7th Annual Madison Avenue Watch Week, May 8-13, 2017 Madison Avenue will once again become the epicenter of haute horlogerie during the 7th Annual Madison Avenue Watch Week. Slated this year for May 8-13, Madison Avenue’s premiere watch retailers and brands will preview their newest and most exceptional timepieces that recently debuted at Baselworld and at SIHH in Switzerland, along with a weeklong ... Read more
- Divisor (Divider) Saturday, March 25, 2017
Spectator participation isn’t just encouraged—it’s necessary for this reenactment of Brazilian artist Lygia Pape’s Divisor (Divider), starting in front of The Met Breuer (945 Madison Avenue) at 11am. We invite the public to join in as we walk Pape’s original blank “canvas” in a procession from The Met Breuer to The Met Fifth Avenue. With ... Read more
- Opening Day of Kerry James Marshall: Mastry; An Art & Style Celebration on Madison between 72 & 77 Streets, October 25, 2016 In celebration of the opening of the groundbreaking Kerry James Marshall: Mastry retrospective at The Met Breuer, the retailers located nearby the museum on Madison Avenue between East 72 and East 77 Streets are hosting a day and evening of designer appearances, in-store celebrations and promotions. Show your Met Breuer ticket dated October 25 and ... Read more
- Lenguaje de la moda de exposiciones , Septiembre 8-18 , 2016 La Escuela de Artes Visuales, clasificada entre las más grandes y prestigiosas escuelas de arte en el mundo, celebra el talento y la visión de los estudiantes de la tipografía y sus mentores con el debut de una exposición de arte público en la avenida Madison, curada por Linda Fargo, Vicepresidente Senior y la directora ... Read more
- (English) Platinum Jewels in Bloom, February 4-13, 2016 The Madison Avenue BID will present “Platinum Jewels in Bloom.” The event, from February 4 – 13, will pair vibrant flowers with sparkling jewels to emulate the purity and rarity of platinum in order to raise spirits in the doldrums of winter. In the windows of 18 premier jewelry boutiques located on Madison ... Read more