- Madison Avenue Gallery Walk, Saturday, April 28, 2018
On April 28, the Saturday preceding Frieze New York and the TEFAF New York fairs, the Madison Avenue Gallery Walk will give the public time and space to visit the many galleries that span Madison Avenue and its adjacent side streets from East 57th St. up to East 86th St.
ARTnews is the event media sponsor. ... Read more
- Shop with your Dog at Madison Avenue’s Lunar New Year Celebration Saturday, February 10, 2018
Celebrate the Year of the Dog at
Madison Street to Madison Avenue
A Lunar New Year Celebration!
Saturday, February 10, 2018
Benefiting the Animal Medical Center
Join the Chinatown Partnership Local Development Corporation, East Midtown Partnership, The Grand Central Partnership, Madison Avenue Business Improvement District, and Confucius Institute for Business at SUNY as we celebrate Lunar New Year on Madison ... Read more
- 31st Annual Miracle on Madison Avenue, Saturday, December 2, 2017
The magic of Miracle on Madison Avenue reappears on December 2. A cherished New York City shopping tradition for 31 years, Miracle on Madison is the day to fill your holiday gift list as 20 percent of the day’s sales (up to $15,000 per store) will benefit the pediatric initiatives of The Society of ... Read more
- One of a Kind Luxury on Madison Avenue, October 15-November 21, 2017
EXTENDED TO NOVEMBER 21 BY POPULAR DEMAND! One-of-a-Kind Luxury on Madison Avenue takes place October 15-November 15, 2017 to celebrate the unique products and services found in the Avenue’s stores that makes a visit to this shopping destination unlike any other retail experience in the world. Thirty-six premier brands residing in the Madison Avenue BID ... Read more
- Annual Meeting of the Membership, Thursday, June 8, 2017 The Board of Directors of the Madison Avenue Business Improvement District (BID) cordially invites you to attend our 2016 Annual Meeting of the Membership on Thursday, June 8, at 8:30 AM at the Roosevelt House Public Policy Institute at Hunter College, 47-49 East 65th Street (between Madison and Park Avenues).
Our featured speaker shall be Steven ... Read more
- 7th Annual Madison Avenue Watch Week, May 8-13, 2017 Madison Avenue will once again become the epicenter of haute horlogerie during the 7th Annual Madison Avenue Watch Week. Slated this year for May 8-13, Madison Avenue’s premiere watch retailers and brands will preview their newest and most exceptional timepieces that recently debuted at Baselworld and at SIHH in Switzerland, along with a weeklong ... Read more
- Divisor (Divider) Saturday, March 25, 2017
Spectator participation isn’t just encouraged—it’s necessary for this reenactment of Brazilian artist Lygia Pape’s Divisor (Divider), starting in front of The Met Breuer (945 Madison Avenue) at 11am. We invite the public to join in as we walk Pape’s original blank “canvas” in a procession from The Met Breuer to The Met Fifth Avenue. With ... Read more
- Opening Day of Kerry James Marshall: Mastry; An Art & Style Celebration on Madison between 72 & 77 Streets, October 25, 2016 In celebration of the opening of the groundbreaking Kerry James Marshall: Mastry retrospective at The Met Breuer, the retailers located nearby the museum on Madison Avenue between East 72 and East 77 Streets are hosting a day and evening of designer appearances, in-store celebrations and promotions. Show your Met Breuer ticket dated October 25 and ... Read more
- Language of Fashion Exhibit, September 8-18, 2016 The School of Visual Arts, ranked among the largest and most prestigious art colleges in the world, celebrates the talent and vision of typography students and their mentors with the debut of a public art exhibition on Madison Avenue, curated by Linda Fargo, Senior Vice President and Fashion Director of Bergdorf Goodman, hosted by Madison ... Read more
- Platinum Jewels in Bloom, February 4-13, 2016 The Madison Avenue BID will present “Platinum Jewels in Bloom.” The event, from February 4 – 13, will pair vibrant flowers with sparkling jewels to emulate the purity and rarity of platinum in order to raise spirits in the doldrums of winter. In the windows of 18 premier jewelry boutiques located on Madison ... Read more