- New York City Restaurant Week® on Madison Avenue: January 21 – February 8, 2019
Nine Madison Avenue restaurants are participating in the annual winter NYC Restaurant Week®. Enjoy 2-course lunches for $26 and 3-course dinners for $42.
Participating Madison Avenue Restaurants
Altesi Ristorante, 26 East 64 Street
Bar Italia, 768 Madison Avenue
Cafe Boulud, 20 East 76 Street
Il Mulino New York Uptown, 37 East 60 Street
Lavo Restaurant, 39 East 58 Street
Match 65 Brasserie, ... Read more
- Make a Wish at Madison Avenue’s Lunar New Year Celebration, Saturday, February 9-16, 2019 Madison Avenue is celebrating the Year of the Pig by creating a “wishing tree” on Madison Avenue between East 62 and East 63 Streets. Since ancient times, hanging wishes on “wishing trees” for the New Year is synonymous with luck and good fortune, and is believed to encourage dreams to come true. And they will ... Read more
- Holiday Season Shopping on Madison Avenue
There’s no time as magical as the holidays on Madison Avenue! View the illuminated holiday displays throughout the district, pop-in to one of our seven Madison Avenue holiday pop-ups, and warm up at one of our cafes!
- 32nd Annual Miracle on Madison Avenue, Saturday, December 1, 2018 The magic of Miracle on Madison Avenue reappears on December 1, from 10am to 5pm. A cherished New York City shopping tradition for 32 years, Miracle on Madison is the day to fill your holiday gift list as 20 percent of the day’s sales (up to $15,000 per store) will benefit the pediatric ... Read more
- Obsessorize on Madison Avenue, October 4 – November 12, 2018 Shop your favorite brands and discover the accessory-inspired public sidewalk art installation created by the BFA Design department from New York’s School of Visual Arts. Join us for a free public walking tour of the exhibit at 2pm each Saturday. Please click here to register.
Obsessorize Public Art Displays by SVA are located on the ... Read more
- American Ballet Theatre on Madison Avenue: September 20-27, 2018 Join us as we celebrate American Ballet Theatre’s 2018 Fall Season at the David H. Koch Theater. American Ballet Theatre (ABT) on Madison Avenue shall be a weeklong festival of in-store receptions, family-friendly dance workshops and ballet-related window displays to entice clients to shop for and with the dancers to benefit ABT’s Costume Fund.
ABT on ... Read more
- Annual Meeting of the Membership, Wednesday, June 6, 2018 Click here to RSVP
The Board of Directors of the Madison Avenue Business Improvement District (BID) cordially invites you to attend our 2018 Annual Meeting of the Membership on Wednesday, June 6, at 8:30 AM at the Roosevelt House Public Policy Institute at Hunter College, 47-49 East 65th Street (between Madison and Park Avenues).
Please join us ... Read more
- Madison Avenue Spy 10th Anniversary Celebration – May 2018
To celebrate its shared love for fashion, and yes, its love for Madison Avenue, Madison Avenue Spy is going back to its early roots and kicking off a month of celebrations. In collaboration with the Madison Avenue BID, our favorite spy has launched MadisonAvenueSpy10years.com. The mini-site highlights a series of events, sales, and promotions ... Read more
- Madison Avenue: High Fashion & Historic Preservation – An Architectural Walking Tour – Tuesday, May 15, 2018 New York City historic district regulations have played a tremendous role in maintaining Madison Avenue as an eclectic, enticing and elegant shopping destination. Tour Madison Avenue with leaders from Friends of the Upper East Side Historic Districts and the Madison Avenue BID to learn how cutting edge retail design has been successfully incorporated with historic ... Read more
- Chairs That Inspire: April 28-May 19, 2018 A public art project by New York’s School of Visual Arts (SVA) along Madison Avenue revealing the artistic inspiration of their students, through the medium of chairs. These 16 works of art, in Lucite-enclosed 8-foot-tall displays, are located on Madison Avenue between East 57 and East 79 Streets. The SVA’s 3D Design Program Chair and ... Read more
- 8th Annual Madison Avenue Watch Week, May 14-19, 2018 Madison Avenue will once again become the epicenter of haute horlogerie during the 8th Annual Madison Avenue Watch Week. Slated this year for May 14-19, Madison Avenue’s premiere watch retailers and brands will preview their newest and most exceptional timepieces that recently debuted at Baselworld and at SIHH in Switzerland, along with a weeklong ... Read more
- Madison Avenue Gallery Walk, Saturday, April 28, 2018 Join ARTnews and the Madison Avenue Business Improvement District for the second annual Madison Avenue Gallery Walk, Saturday, April 28, 10am-7pm. This free event invites the public to visit 46 galleries and attend over sixty events led by industry experts on Madison Avenue and its adjacent side streets from East 57th St to East 86th ... Read more